What Anime Characters Taught Me
- Ciel Phantomhive: Hating everything and everyone and not being able to tie your shoes is okay
- Edward Elric: Alchemy will solve all of your problems
- Eren Jeager: If you really hate someone/thing, yelling "I'LL KILL IT" is what you do
- Haruhi Fujioka: If you break an expensive vase, you'll join a host club to make up for the money you don't have
- Soul Evans: Everything but myself is uncool
- Light Yagami: If I'm really sucessful in school, I'll get a death note and then turn evil
Death Note Meme: [2/5] Favorite Characters → L LawlietThere are many types of monsters in this world, monsters who will not show themselves and who cause trouble. Monsters who abduct children, monsters who devour dreams, monsters who suck blood, and, monsters who always tell lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance, they are much more cunning than other monsters. They pose as humans, even though they have no understanding of the human heart. They eat, even though they’ve never experienced hunger. They study even though the have no interest in academics. They seek friendship even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such a monster, I would likely be eaten by it, because in truth, I am that monster.
I really need some friends that like anime. I just need to talk about anime with someone!